Saturday, February 14, 2009

You fell helpless to the ground trembling..
when your life is on the line..
help wast there..
and then it was a stranger who appear before you..

saved your life from danger.

You thank him and starts offering your self to him.
He carried you all the way to the nearest town...
You asked him question..
but he remain silent..

He healed you for instant.
And then instantly dissapear..
He left a note to you.


"""""""""
Im coming to save you just as i promise.
When monsters hunted you countless days, when your running and hiding..
but do not fear because im there to protect u. You will be un harm.
Im your word, im your sword, im your shield.

Call me anytime you want.
And i shall grant you protection .
Im a guardian angel . Dont cry infront of me,
because it hurts me more.

And dont show your down side, because it somehow reflected back to me.
You can roam freely, anywhere, you deserve your freedom.
Spread your wings and be one with the wind.
and il be from afar watch over you..
I wont touch you, you cant touch me..
im transparents ..
u cant see me..
but all u have to do is listen closely..
and feel my spiritual presence.
"""""""""


No comments: