Monday, February 2, 2009

Yeah you tryna hide your face with a clock...
I cant see whats beyond that mask..
But for sure i followed my heart..
and my senses...

Your bad at lying..
Your good at telling the truth..
I dont look at you as an object..
but i look at you as a beautifull youth

Your eyes that twirls
as your hair curls..
The shooting star in your eyes..
Yes just by looking ..
i can read 1000 pages within you.

The shadows fade away..
The light balm shuts..
The insects left..
Theres dead silence...

Im trapped in a square box.
someting pulls me back..
I cant go out, im back to where i start..
Dont unfold the pages..
Its meaningless..
i dont read it....

10 000 knifes stabs my heart
the scream of pitch black..
keeps on attacking me...
But whats the point?
Theres a door that leads me to the exit.

What am i fighting to live, if im just living to die...
what am i trying to see, when theres nothing in sight..
what am i trying gain, when no one gives me a try...
what am i dying to live, when im living to die..

No comments: