Friday, February 6, 2009

I would like to thank you
for making me stronger
Im no longer weak.
The more i fall, the better il be.

Time past away, waiting is over.
People change. And so do the world.
I was caught between this conflict.

back then..
Lost my will..
Lost my endurance
And it destroy me spiritualy.
Blinded my decision.
Blinded my sense.
I feel in rage.

Right now.
im not like the old person like last time.
I rebuild my character.
Im tired, sometimes theres a limit in averything
Il put this to an end. and this year is gonna be a new chapter, a new episode.
you bullshit me, il bullshit you. Karma. what goes around comes around
And you better bear that in mind.
Il do what my heart tells me to do
Just being my self, its better off that way.
i dont care if the outside world accept me or not..
i dont care if they like me or not..
i dont care if they hate me..
i dont care if they like me..
i dont care about averything or what they think.

Because i realize life is to precious .
Its all me, i decide who i want to be.
fuck them all.
I am who i am.
i dont follow, i lead.

I found my weakness and strength.
and thanks to a guy who raise me up..
You comes second, not first.
You can go or stay, its your life not mine.
Im glad i did the right thing.
May god forgive me.
I believe theres such thing as second chance in life.
And it starts now.





No comments: