Friday, February 20, 2009

Maybe its just me
or maybe its just how it is
The music seems running in circles berserkly
just to see a thousand of choices
Counting and counting
Calming the dilemma.

maybe its just me
or maybe its jus the world.
whispers from the deepest heart starts to echo
i slowly release the chord songs
from black to white..
i sing , clap and dance
like theres no tomorrow to give
i said
i sing , clap and dance
and so let me say this..

So here we are, to many problems
took off your serenity and get lost
to me is just a rounding feelings
let me say this again..

So here we are , whats the problem?
You can scream with all u got
to me is just a rounding feelings

so here we go 1 2 3 4...
solve and get rid it out..
4 3 2 1..
is this how it ends?
or you wanted this way



No comments: