Wednesday, December 31, 2008


________________________________

For this past few days, ive been searching the truth of me.
I walked around the alleyway..
with a pack of ciggarets under my pocket.
Im clueless with no directions im heading..
And so i stopped by a stranger .
She look at me with a frown on her face..
Yes i admit , this pure innocent person just pull my hair..
i turn around ..
and back away as i let her finish me off..

Yet she could't..
"tell me , is this how u end my life?"
that moment she let go of her grip..
and question me on someting that which is hard to forget..

And without doubt
her present just reminds me of..
the day i my self lost in the blue sea.
"i failed.."
i repeat the words ..
And the words it self is enough
to soften her heart..

What is kindness without love?
but all i have left is hated..
and the guilt , which is strong..
enough to hear my heart..
inhale and breathing ..

The pouring rain..
let go a cry, as if awnsering my prayer..
what is it? this weird feeling im having right now
" il let u have what u wanted"
" for im pationate and mercifull"
is she the rain? is she an illusion?

She fade into black..
I fell for the moment..
just to see the truth..
of songs of pain that wants me..



No comments: